Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
The Media Graphics Designer produces complex assets used in the development of digital interfaces based on graphics standards, user experience and best practices to generate web content (e.g. images, video, banners, animations, etc.)
- Produces quality art files for advertising, and communication materials,
- which meet the technical and conceptual needs of the client.
- Coordinates the user interface (UI) design, including the visual effort.
- Leads the development of materials needed to implement a given visual design strategy.
- Execute and implement technical specs for offset and digital printing with a level of complexity from medium to high.
- Advanced English.
- Graphics Design/Digital Animation Degree from an accredited university is preferred, publicity designers or related. Students are allowed.
- Experience analyzing design requirements.
- Experience with 3D rendering, motion graphics or working with video a plus.
- Possesses intermediate knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Required: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat.
- Preferred: Experience Design, Animate (previously known as Flash), After Effects, InDesign.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.