Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world. Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
- Collaborate with media team to plan and execute campaign strategies across social channels.
- Develop media buy plan to determine budget allocation, audience selection, estimates of metrics and possible outcomes of social campaigns.
- Translate audience definitions from research and strategy teams across social platforms.
- Create learning and measurement to outline goals and corresponding tests.
- Operate and manage campaigns in paid social media platforms such as Facebook ads manager, Twitter ads manager and LinkedIn campaign manager.
- Implement and QA proper social site tagging such as pixels, event codes and custom conversions.
- Set up social campaigns to against a variety of objectives including: brand awareness, consideration and conversion phases.
- Manage campaign targeting parameters, bid strategy and optimization delivery.
- Manage campaign trafficking, uploads and QA.
- Manage day-to-day optimizations of all live campaigns.
- Test and analyze performance metrics, using internal social analytics and measurement tools to optimize performance and meet business objectives.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure proper pacing, avoid under or over spend.
- Identify digital content gaps in paid social campaigns and report them through the proper channels.
- Use Excel and other analytic tools to accomplish reporting delivery based on specified data set that can be delivered consistently at a specific time, or day
- Analyze performance data to communicate campaign results, findings and additional opportunities.
- Minimum of 4-year hands-on executional paid social marketing experience
- In-platform experience on: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn is a must
- In-platform experience on: Pinterest and Snapchat is a plus
- Experience using third party tools such as: Sprinklr and Hootsuite is a plus.
- Experience in using social media native analytics platforms such as Facebook ads reporting, insights /business manager is a must.
- Advance level English speaking and writing.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Demonstrable ability to manage large budgets.
- Expert Excel skills, strong in PowerPoint and other Office products.
- Previous experience communicating with clients is a plus.
- Experience with technical issues, such as campaign tagging, QA, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to follow through.
- Deal with a large volume of requests and know how to prioritize workload
- A team player who can handle stressful situations and deadlines
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.