Analysis of requirements and estimations.
Development using popular or client custom frameworks.
Programming and implementing self-assessment quality assurance testing.
Assisting junior resources with their assignments.
- Strong knowledge on HTML and CSS for updating websites.
- 2 years of experience working with front end technologies is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in any CMS tool.
- HTML (HTML 4.01, XHTML, HTML 5)
- CSS (CSS1, CSS2, CSS3 cross browsing, pixel perfect concept, validation)
- JS (DOM, Core, JSON, AJAX, Frameworks: jQuery, Node, Backbone, AngularJS)
- Knowledge in MVC frameworks.
- Front-End Tools
- Unit Testing / Quality Assurance
- CMS Templating
- Basic knowledge in SEO
- Web Optimization
- Web Content Management
- Proficiency with CMS tools such as Drupal, WordPress and Joomla!
- Accessibility and Usability
- Experience working in agile projects and play an active role during daily, planning and retrospective meetings.
- Comfortable in dealing with different stakeholders and other teams.
- Programming, Computer Science, Web Development, Software Engineer, Information Technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.