- Ensures that development processes are followed.
- Looks for improvement opportunities.
- Creation of test plans and test cases to verify and validate project requirements.
- Integrated testing across browsers and environments (development, testing and production).
- Estimation and scheduling of testing efforts.
- Ensures alignment of scope and objectives to stakeholder expectations.
- Proactively shares leading ideas and relevant research with team members.
- Able to document and consolidate processes and requirements.
- Chooses grammar, language, vocabulary and tone that are appropriate to the audience.
- Builds credibility through sharing knowledge, insights and expertise.
- Respects and values other perspectives who have different styles and cultural backgrounds.
- Develops working relationships with peers, team members and other stakeholders to develop better solutions.
- Suggests innovative and more effective ways to address issues and challenges and accomplish team tasks to overcome obstacle
- Applies learnings and best practices from previous projects/processes for efficiencies in existing methods and processes.
- Applies prior experiences to analyze an issue and applies best practices to solve them.
- Acknowledges when is wrong and takes steps to learn from it.
- Alerts supervisor to potential issues and works to find solutions to overcome issues.
- Understands the team goals and prioritizes tasks to meet them.
- Understands learning styles for improving knowledge and skills in self and others.
- Regularly monitors and tracks performance against targets.
- Provides support to team members in areas of expertise.
- Approaches change with a willingness to learn.
- 4+ years of proven experience working with software developers and project teams.
- Experience Leading Quality Assurance team.
- Experience running manual tests.
- English Advanced.
- Experience analyzing business requirements and performing different types of testing: functional, requirement-based testing, etc.
- Experience testing in different environments including web, mobile and responsive sites.
- Experience writing bug reports and providing objective feedback to software Developers and Designers.
- Experience designing tests to identify and mitigate risks.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Provide knowledge transfer and liaising with project teams in other parts of the world.
- Working experience as Graphic Designer/ Advertising Designer/ Art Finalist.
- Web Designer/ UX & UI.
- Academic Background degree or similar in Graphic Designer/ Advertising Designer/ Art Finalist, Web Designer/ UX & UI.
- Strong body of knowledge as Designer, creative terminology and concepts.
- Keeps current on graphic techniques and technologies needed to work in the industry.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving mindset.
- Design thinking basic principles and creative think oriented.
- Analytic and strategical approach to Branding.
- Strong knowledge about QA methodologies, tools and processes and how to adapt them to the Creative workflow.
- Experience creating test plans and test cases.
- Experience performing different types of testing and how to adapt them to the Creative workflow.
- Basic knowledge on metrics gathering and analysis.
- Reports issues and instructions to reproduce them accurately and on time.
- Knowledge of Accenture working processes and Software life cycles.
- Possesses knowledge and strong hold of Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Required: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Adobe Acrobat.
- Possesses knowledge in Microsoft Office tools: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Leverages sketching and storytelling skills to communicate design intention.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of image optimization, bitmap image manipulation and illustration (Comps, Vectors, Sketch)
- Working knowledge about digital and offset printing process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.