Are you a woman with professional experience seeking opportunities to rejoin the workforce after a break, such as maternity leave or sabbatical?
Well then, welcome to Accenture, where a unique offer awaits you. EMBARK is tailored for highly skilled women who aim to resume their career journey as managers or senior managers after a career break.
Here’s how it all works. Upon your return, you will undergo a three-month preparation and development phase that includes personalized training and job shadowing. You will be supported by experienced Accenture executives who will act as your trusted advisors and mentors. Following that, you start your dream job, enjoying excellent career opportunities and developing in an environment that nurtures and inspires. You can shape your work according to your preferences and needs, whether part-time or full-time, on site, or remotely. The choice is yours!
Your daily work
- As a Technology Transformation Manager, you guide and lead our clients through increasingly complex and fast-paced changes, with the aim of developing efficient technological infrastructure that generates sustainable value.
- You develop strategies and roadmaps for ambitious IT transformations backed by compelling business cases.
- You forge architectural frameworks and optimize the application portfolio to achieve our clients’ objectives.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and clients from various industries, you resolve complex business problems with innovative technology solutions.
- As a lifelong learner, you continually seek to acquire new knowledge about cutting-edge technologies and leverage this expertise to strengthen our reputation as a thought leader in the technology industry and create impulses for innovation with our clients.
In summary, you collaborate with a diverse range of customers to implement effective strategies. To achieve that, you draw from your expertise in cloud computing, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and intelligent automation solutions to generate tangible business value. Your responsibilities also include realizing companies’ IT-target and providing guidance during the realignment of IT organizations.