As a Front-End Developer with 2 years of experience, you will be a key member of our development team implementing complex digital transformations for well-known brands utilizing enterprise solutions, delivering high quality and performance-efficient implementations based on modern front-end patterns for Accenture’s clients.
You will be responsible for the front-end layer of complex enterprise solutions as a member of energetic and collaborative team. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, construction, peer reviews, documentation, testing and deployment.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
• Developing UI components, following existing product requirements.
• Collaborate with backend developers and other team members (on country and global level) to implement scalable and flexible UI architecture
• Actively taking part in complex problem solving, debugging and performance improvement sessions.
TECHNOLOGY STACK USED & REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
• Creating hand-crafted, semantic and responsive pages using HTML5 and SASS;
• React or Angular or similar framework, NodeJS, Webpack;
• Usability, accessibility (W3C WAI) and information architecture;TECHNOLOGY STACK USED & REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
• Full lifecycle in a java-based environment or in a Microsoft environment.
• RESTful APIs and JSON Objects;
• Git, SVN;
• Demonstrable usage of development methodologies;
THE REST OF THE QUALITIES, YOU KNOW THEM:
• Fluent in English – verbally & written
• Flexibility in using different technologies/platforms
• Communication Skills
• Motivated and enthusiastic to discover and learn new technologies
• Travel ability (short/long term)
• Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
• Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
• Career Counselling
• Additional paid time off
• 40% home office per month
• Options to buy shares
• Luxury health & dental insurance
• Food vouchers
• Multisport cards
• Office massages
• Daily fruits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Bonuses for special occasions
The personal data you submit for the purposes of the recruitment process of Accenture Bulgaria EOOD, UIC: 203574970 (the “Company”, “we”, “us”) will be processed on the basis of the steps taken at your request to enter into an employment / civil contract with us and our legitimate interest to verify that you meet the requirements necessary for holding the respective position. You provide your personal data voluntarily and to the extent you deem necessary.
When you apply for a job position or internship with us, with the documents you send us, you disclose personal data about you (such as identification and contact details, education and previous employment history, recommendations, etc.). Recommendations from previous employers will be solicited only with your prior consent.
We will store your data for a period of 6 months following the end of the recruitment processes and may contact you if we have other suitable positions for you within this term.
The Company acts as an independent data controller and will process your data in compliance with the requirements of the applicable data protection laws and this notification. We will not transfer your data outside EU
Data Subject Rights. As a data subject, you have the right to receive confirmation and / or detailed information, incl. a copy of the personal data we process about you (right of access). In addition, you may object to the collection and further processing of your personal data, as well as request that the data be corrected (updated) or deleted (when we do not have a valid legal basis to continue processing it). It is important to know that you can withdraw your consent for processing of your personal data at any time when this is the basis on which we process personal data.
If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., tel. 02 / 91-53-518, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to receive additional information or exercise your rights as a data subject, please contact us at email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.