Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Partner with business leadership to address overall strategic and tactical business objectives to ensure appropriate skills, knowledge and behavior requirements are addressed. Drive overall vision and set the strategy to create innovative leading-edge Capability/Leadership Development organization. Identify, create, facilitate and execute investments, ensuring all resources in the assigned areas are aligned and equipped to implement the strategy.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
- Define learning and curriculum strategy for the business and ensure alignment with business strategy and needs.
- Build and maintain trusted advisor relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Accountable for global/country specific capability related outcomes.
- Actively leverage global assets and frameworks where possible.
- Make buy/build decisions for development and deployment of learning assets.
- Partner with the CoE and business teams to build and deploy learning solutions to meet local needs regarding capability development and leadership development (leverage Accenture Learning and other vendors where appropriate).
- Lead the development, customization, and sourcing of content for capability development programs (leveraging Accenture learning and other vendors as appropriate).
- Work with Accenture Learning, Subject Matter Experts, DTEs, Global HR and external vendors to ensure that certification programs are developed, implemented and supported efficiently to align with Accenture's skill certification strategy.
- Lead the framework for development, analysis, and reporting of effectiveness and quality measures across all capability programs and interpret evaluation strategies to gauge capability program value.
- Leverage standard learning architectures wherever possible. When new architectures are needed, foster innovation and pilot new ideas, partnering with global strategy and innovation teams to ensure that innovations are available to others.
- Develop communications strategies to build awareness of the capability initiatives and learning programs available to the organization.
- Plan, forecast, manage, and own capability development budget and oversee its effective utilization.
- Ensure Accenture's required and priority training programs operate efficiently and meet compliance and attendance targets.
- Lead initiatives to re-engineer and improve existing learning processes.
- Manage relationships with Accenture Learning and other shared service delivery centers, ensuring negotiation/evaluation of SLAs and contracts as needed.
- Serve as an escalation point to the curriculum areas on classroom delivery needs.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree.
- 8+ years of experience in Training & Development.
- Well established analytical skills, time and priorities management.
- Exposure to one of the following learning areas would be a strong asset: digital learning, social learning, learning management systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
UAE Abu Dhabi
Data Architect Senior Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Personalization Data Scientist Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
UAE Abu Dhabi
Artificial Intelligence Engineering Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.