Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Middle East Campaign Marketing Manager
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth.
The Middle East Campaign Marketing Manager will be responsible for understanding the business and marketing objectives and will provide thought leadership around the most effective campaign strategy, as well delivering effective, high-impact marketing campaigns that resonate with the target audiences and reinforce and enhance the Accenture brand.
Reporting to the Middle East Marketing and Communications Lead, the Middle East Campaign Marketing Lead oversees major elements of country-led marketing activities in the Middle East with a focus on the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia markets. He/she will have a main focus to:
Ultimate accountability for developing and delivering a fully integrated marketing campaigns that support business objectives and drive to established KPIs. This will require critical collaboration with functional marketing experts in advertising, web, email, social media, events, direct mail, and PR, as well as collaboration with internal comms experts.
· Develop marketing strategy and execute programs aligned to the strategy. Programs can include advertising, internal communications, recruitment marketing, events & sponsorships, collateral/credentials development, direct marketing, writing, web content management, database management, digital marketing, lead generation, merchandise/brand and award/company recognition, among others.
Develop and oversee implementation of internal communications activities to support: Accenture leadership, employee engagement and retention efforts, employee experience and “great place to work” activities, among others.
Provide strategic counsel to leadership teams and key stakeholders and advise them on communications strategy and messaging to internal and external audiences.
Support the Accenture strategic priorities and continue to build the Accenture brand.
Oversee program execution to ensure successful completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget. This includes tracking and reporting results metrics and success measurement.
Own end to end process of marketing campaign ideation, planning, production and execution across the organization.
Work with members of the local marketing team, regional marketing contacts and the other leads, broader marketing communications team and other areas of the Accenture business.
Drive the conception, design, resourcing, implementation and measurement marketing programs.
Format content deliverables POVs, snackable, digital, client stories.
Manage the process of developing content getting our content into the right places and systems.
Develop digital marketing strategy for all campaigns.
Work with industry and geo internal teams to raise the profile of our content with our people in our communications vehicles.
Ensure that the local marketing strategy & plan is aligned with the local PR plan. Working closely with the local PR lead to ensure visibility of Accenture & leadership team.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree with a minimum of 8 years' professional work experience in Marketing.
- Diploma preferably in Marketing, Political Science, International Relations, Management School, and Social Sciences.
- Strong project management experience.
- Strong business acumen. Able to interface diverse marketing leadership in the development and execution of programs and campaigns.
- Strong content development experience (managing the process from inception through go-to-market) and understanding of brand elements and how to apply them to local campaigns.
- Strong experience in event management logistics.
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Strong experience with digital marketing and social media platform usage.
- Exceptional written, content development, presentation and oral communication skills in English and preferably Arabic too.
- Proven experience in client credentials/ case study and marketing collateral development.
- Proven experience in metrics-based marketing programs and ROI.
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms.
Skills and Experience
- Campaign planning, Campaign management, Project management, Digital strategy, Analytics.
- Broad overall business acumen, industry knowledge, knowledge of Accenture's areas of business.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Accenture.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines with multiple stakeholder.
- Ability to align and move people and organizations into action whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate your ideas and plans in ways that build credibility, inspire and align people and motivate action.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workflow across teams and departments, consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same.
- Ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly between multiple projects. You successfully plan and coordinate workflow across teams.
- Strong experience of campaign management and/or cross-channel data-driven marketing execution whereby you have demonstrated an ability to communicate and behave in a manner that commands trust and authority from external and internal stakeholders.
- Budget management and financial reporting skills.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.