and help transform leading organizations and communities around the
world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the
way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled
opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering
innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Corporate Function career track
contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through
specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally
focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an
internal functional area.
are looking for Talent and Employee Brand Marketing Associate Manager who will have
responsibility for global brand, marketing and communications strategies to
support recruitment activities and employee brand campaigns. The successful
candidate will work with recruitment teams and marketing colleagues to define,
design and deliver targeted marketing campaigns positioning Accenture as an
employer of choice in the Middle East which will help us reach our ambitious
recruitment targets. The ideal candidate will develop and implement plans to
attract, identify, and retain top talent by creating engaging stories that
breathe life into our employer brand and tell our story of what it’s like to
- Partner with international recruitment teams to
design, plan and prepare plans and budget to support the recruitment activity.
- Drive and project manage an employer branding
strategy that will highlight ‘best place to work’ and ‘employee of choice’.
- Work with human resources team to uncover
employee stories and coordinate with communications team to bring these stories
to life on digital platforms through videos, photos, and other compelling
- Design and deliver innovative market-specific
- Develop audience specific strategies to drive
- Track, measure and report on campaign results,
and increase conversion rates from current and new attraction activity.
- Manage campaigns to ensure campaigns are on
message, on target and delivered in a timely and focused manner.
- Work with digital marketing team to ensure
engaging and innovate online recruitment channels, including websites, social
media, search and email marketing.
- Help develop our job posting strategy including
writing compelling job descriptions, posting new requisitions on the careers
site and external job boards, strategically feature on social media, and track
our return on investment to inform future strategies.
- Create content for employee newsletter that
connects employees with one another and to our organization’s vision and
- Drive and contribute to various projects
related to candidate experience, employer branding, and recruiting operations.
- Create and promote a compelling employer brand
that can be applied and promoted across all key target markets.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure candidate
communications are cohesive, consistent and on-brand.
- Build and maintain relationships with key
potential brand/organization partners.
- Ensure maximum brand alignment in all
- Develop communication plans and key messaging
in support of global initiatives and work with key stakeholders to define
tactics, channel delivery and approach.
- Drive employee engagement by driving, creating
and promoting engaging messages and communication campaigns for employees
through various communication channels.
- Work with HR to design and shape communications
and engagement throughout employee onboarding.