Join Accenture Products TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING and work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. Our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING practitioner you’ll help clients navigate their technology landscape. You'll provide critical solutions to improve performance and deliver better outcomes for their clients and consumers. To join us here you’ll need the sharp thinking to solve complex problems on business and technology touchpoint providing deep industry insight and technological know-how on global level. The scope of the role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop your consulting career.
We are looking for technology practitioners, with solid analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills to help our clients navigate their transformation journey.
Accenture Products group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and travel. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!
· Helping our clients in adopting and implementing their digital vision into IT environment
· Design innovative and appropriate technologies as a part of the overall customer-centered design architecture
· Provide active assistance in deploying and integrating digital solutions in the client’s business and IT landscape;
· Drive high level discussions on the role of digital technologies within the total business ecosystem and help guide clients in defining most suitable solutions.
· Assess Digital market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, etc.
· Technical analysis and documentation of integrated digital systems
· Provide expert advice on functionality, change management and other advisory services
· Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
· Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
What we're looking for:
· Experience designing and implementing digital programs in retail industry including but not limited: E-commerce solution in Multi and Omni-channel environment, customers experience and loyalty solutions, CRM, Digital Asset Management…
· Knowledge of Retail Industry best practices (Fashion, Non-Fashion, Grocery)
· Overall delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
· Proven expertise managing senior client expectations
· Knowledge and understanding of best practices and approached used in Retail industry
· Knowledge of new IT is a plus (Artificial Indigence, RPA…)
· Clear understanding of modern omni-channel Retail environment and related challenges
· Global template/blueprint design and delivery global roll out implementations, including - Business Process Design, Change Enablement, Functional Design
· Acting as an SME, supporting delivery teams with migrating complex, multi-tier applications, or building new digital capabilities in retail landscape.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.