Job Location: Dubai
Regional Description: UAE
Job Number: 00634212 00634212_en
As a TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING practitioner you’ll help clients navigate their technology landscape. You'll provide critical solutions to improve performance and deliver better outcomes for their clients and consumers. To join us here you’ll need the sharp thinking to solve complex problems on business and technology touchpoint providing deep industry insight and technological know-how on global level. The scope of the role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop your consulting career.
Accenture Products group brings
together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry
expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries
including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and
travel. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way
we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity
to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part
of your extraordinary career!
· Support our clients in optimizing their processes and advise them with regards to a wide range of retail technology such as ERP systems, Order Management Systems (OMS), POS, mobile applications and payments, integration platforms…
· Provide active assistance in deploying and integrating retail solutions in the client’s business and IT landscape;
· Drive high level discussions on the role of IT systems within the total business ecosystem and help guide clients in defining suitable solutions;
· Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
· Provide expert advice on functionality, change management and other advisory services
· Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
· Provide guidance on transformation programs delivery
What we're looking for:
· Experience designing and implementing Retail programs, including: Organizational Structure, Master Data, Supply Chain, Store Operations, Warehouse Operations, Pricing and Promotions, Procurement, Multi and Omni-channel, system integration…
· Knowledge of Retail Industry best practices (Fashion, Non-Fashion, Grocery)
· Overall delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
· Proven expertise managing senior client expectations
· Knowledge and understanding of best practices and approached used in Retail industry
· Knowledge of new IT is a plus (Internet of Things, RPA…)
· Clear understanding of modern omni-channel Retail environment and related challenges
· Global template/blueprint design and delivery global roll out implementations, including - Business Process Design, Change Enablement, Functional Design
· Acting as an SME, supporting delivery teams with migrating complex, multi-tier applications, or building new retail capabilities
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.