Role: Human Resources Intern
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Providing support in administering HR policies and procedures,
- Ensuring accurate and up to date data in HR information system,
- Handling employee requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalating the request to Operations HR Business Partner,
- Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal Role posting
- Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals
- Resolve any escalated issues and risks
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree from HR other Social Science departments.
- A genuine interest in Human Resources Management,
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment,
- Result oriented, open minded, eager to learn and research
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.