Role: Human Resources Intern
Location: Abu Dhabi
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
This role will be an excellent opportunity for students, to gain strong exposure to a number of HR practices and projects, within Accenture.
We are looking for Recruiting Intern. Within this role, you can expect an intense experience working on a significant HR programme, in collaboration with exceptionally talented people across Accenture.
You will have the opportunity to work on diverse local and global Human Resources priorities in areas such as Talent Strategy, Talent Supply Chain, Talent Acquisition, Talent Architecture, Talent Analytics, Field Human Resources, and Learning & Talent Development.
- Providing support in administering HR policies and procedures,
- Ensuring accurate and up to date data in HR information system,
- Handling employee requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalating the request to Operations HR Business Partner,
- Execute key HR processes within Field HR, i.e. performance management, exit management, grievance management and career moves through internal Role posting
- Coordinate, deliver, prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals
- Resolve any escalated issues and risks
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team