Role: HR Internship (Duration-3 months)
Location: Abu Dhabi
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Corporate Functions professionals make sure we increase our earnings and grow as a company efficiently and effectively. We must continually update our organization and evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace and achieve higher performance both for ourselves and our clients. Our Corporate Functions people play a leading role in our strategic and operational programs, acting as the agents of change within Accenture itself.
We need people who can challenge conventional wisdom, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our business.
Human Resources is involved in every part of Accenture's organization and Human Resources activities fall into roughly three categories:
Talent management, including workforce planning, recruiting, career management, performance management, capability development, scheduling and rewards;
Employee engagement, which focuses on people satisfaction and employee and alumni relations; and
Human capital efficiency, which focuses on HR strategy, the operating structure, HR technology, HR service delivery and internal controls.
The HR Intern supports general human resources activities, specifically in the area of policies management.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Updating local policy changes on the policies website.
• Assisting in the production of documentation in support of Employee Relations processes.
• Conducting statistical research.
• Creating reports of low complexity on an ad hoc basis.
• Responsible for general administrative tasks (copying, archiving, filing).
• Responsible for office materials management.
• Producing various management reports as required.
• Providing assistance and/or information as requested from partners, engagements, and other offices
• Fresh graduate
• Human Resource major.
• Master’s Degree in HR.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.