Forrester names Accenture a managed security services leader
Accenture is one of two vendors included in the Leader’s Category.
Accenture’s Managed Security Services include:
- Managed Application Security, to achieve more secure applications, compliant environments and safer systems development via industrialized and repeatable processes.
- Managed Cloud Security for understanding threats, accelerating responses and seeing across the entire cloud environment while enabling teams to focus on higher-priority issues.
- Managed Digital Identity, for implementing processes and tools that centralize and streamline access to cloud and enterprise services/applications.
- Managed Security Risk, for reducing uncertainty and enabling better decisions, mitigating risk and maximizing profits in the journey to high performance.
- Managed Threat Operations, to defend against the most advanced cyber adversaries and reduce exposure to threats targeting applications, hardware (OT/IOT) and enterprise assets.
Accenture’s top scores were in the criteria of business and technical value, service provider roadmap, research, development and innovation management, and overall service revenue. Additionally, Accenture received among the highest scores in the event analysis and correlation: network/endpoint and application, analytics and automation, incident management process, and partnership and alliances.
We think the strengths Forrester cited show why Accenture is the global go-to cybersecurity ally. With more than 7500 Security professionals and expertise in more than 40 industries, Accenture is able to quickly deliver the expertise organizations need to stay ahead of the most sophisticated cybercriminals. That’s why Accenture Security is growing at more than three times the rate of our competition – and why Accenture partners with almost 95 of the Fortune Global 100 to provide cybersecurity advice, services and technology.
In addition to being named a Leader this year in The Forrester Wave™ European Managed Security Services Providers, Q3 2020, Accenture Security was positioned as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: European Cybersecurity Consulting Providers, Q4 2019.
Innovation that never stops …
… because cyber criminals will never stop. So far, Accenture Security has earned 350 patents, issued and pending, with boundary pushing solutions that employ artificial intelligence, Blockchain, machine learning, advanced analytics, cryptography, distributed ledgers, cognitive computing and automation.
An ally for secure transformation
Because companies are already juggling too many security tools, Accenture Security provides the managed security services they need for quick-start resilience that comes from the inside out – extending end-to-end, from the IoT to the development of new applications.
The full report, "The Forrester Wave™: European Managed Security Services Providers, Q3 2020," is available to Forrester subscribers here.