An AI specialist with an interest and ability to create cutting edge AI solutions for different technology domains and sectors; furthermore have the capability to lead teams; build solutions with teams, create and execute strategies for teams, and interface with clients to get the business.
- Lead the development of AI/ML solutions with large and diverse teams to meet business needs
- Prototype and demonstrate AI solutions (PoC) for clients
- Establish and grow profile in relevant AI communities
- Stay abreast of AI/ML technologies, academic research & hands-on techniques
- Work with Accenture teams and clients to understand their challenges and create innovative yet practical AI solutions
- Encourage creative and innovative thinking on large and diverse teams
- Share lessons and best practices across Applied Intelligence and larger Accenture communities
- Contribute to development and execution AI strategies
- Be a thought leader for teams
- Contribute to, and influence management line as per evolving AI environments and applications
- Conduct the relevant R&D to support appropriate solutions for clients
- PhD in AI or related discipline (Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Minimum of 5 years experience building and optimizing AI based solutions (using appropriate tools and libraries, e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, scikit learn, Prophet, xgboost, Pandas, matplotlib) within a cloud native paradigm
- Minimum 2 years experience in creating and serving AI Cloud solutions for different data modalities (e.g. image, machine telemetry, time-series, text, structured data), and different solution approaches (classification and regression, anomaly detections, time series forecasting)
- Experience in leading a team of engineers/scientists building solutions in various domains , e.g. Internet of Things
- Demonstrated publication track record and links to universities in AI related fields, thus staying abreast of research and trends
- Appropriate certification in AI related technologies (e.g. NVIDIA)
- Demonstrated specialised technical and strategic leadership through customer engagements, deliverables, and presentation of AI solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.