An inquisitive individual with analytical, statistical modelling and ICT systems experience. Able to engage with clients at all levels in the organisation to understand the client needs, interpret and validate requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead conceptualisation of AI and automation solutions to provide valuable and constructive insights to future proof the clients' business. Established project management and operational management background and a flair to use emerging technologies to differentiate and enhance client operations and their competitive advantage.
- Engage with a diverse set of clients to understand their business strategy, challenges, needs and priorities
- Identify relevant emerging technology opportunities
- Conceptualise and ideate future AI solutions with the broader Accenture team for business growth
- Simplify and oversee the operationalisation of appropriate applied intelligence solutions aimed at business growth
- Pre-sales and proposal development in collaboration with technical and sales teams
- Building relationships and working with eco-system partners and vendors to provide differentiated offering to customers
- Strategy and consulting - road mapping and ascertaining relevant technology and business trends and drivers
- Provide thought leadership in applied intelligence through creating awareness and demystifying complex business and technology concepts
- BSc Honours in mathematical statistics
- More than 10 years experience strategy - impact, etc
- Minimum 5 years experience in strategic team leadership and financial management
- More than 2 years experience in statistical modelling
- Minimum 2 years experience in AI/ML and automation domain
- Sound conceptual understanding of systems and data in the Cloud paradigm
- Minimum 2 years experience engaging and working with eco-system partners and vendors in the AI and automation fields
- Formal Project Management qualification and more than 10 years leading projects experience
- Minimum 5 years strategic operations management experience
- Minimum of 15 years managing and delivering in an R&D environment
- Providing leadership in securing multi-year funding for high-tech, emerging technologies such as automation, AI, Cyberinfrastructure and IT systems in collaboration with sales teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.