Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Our Talent and Organisation/Human Potential Team helps Human Resources and C- Suite leaders develop strategies and solutions to ensure they future proof their workforce through the constantly evolving changes of work.
Accenture Strategy and Consulting professionals’ partner with clients at a senior level, helping them transform their business and materially improve their performance. They illustrate a deep understanding of the industry landscape both locally and abroad and in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
You will deliver multiple projects in a diverse and challenging range of industries. You will need to have the ability to operate in rapidly evolving and changing environments and be comfortable with driving tangible results for our clients.
- We are looking for experienced Human Capital professionals at all levels, who will deliver and lead the strategy and delivery of the Talent and Organisation/Human Potential agenda in both selling and growing the Accenture brand;
- Is personally impactful with our local and global teams, clients, and ecosystem partners
- Act as the external face of Accenture Talent and Organisation/Human Potential practice participating with client CHROs and business leaders to build Accenture’s brand around strategic People Transformation themes and position Accenture as a leader in the Africa market.
- Support the development of development thought leadership and engage industry and professional groups profiling Accenture’s insights and capabilities
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and provide them with counsel and solutions that enable and transform their organisations and people experiences
- Deliver client solutions in a diverse and challenging range of industries with a demonstrated ability to operate in rapidly evolving and changing environments and be comfortable with driving tangible results for our clients
We are interested in professionals who have experience and skills in the below areas:
- Strategy and Innovation
- Project Management
- Operating Model design
- HR Shared services
- Human Capital Analytics
- Employee experience
- HR Digital Transformation and ERP Platform implementation experience advantageous, e.g. WorkDay, SuccessFactors etc.
- Human Capital Strategy capabilities:
- Change Management
- Organisational Development
- Operating Model
- Organisation Design
- Learning and Development
- Talent Management
- Employee Value Proposition
- Business/Technology knowledge and experience
- Agile Project Management
- Minimum 5 years of external consulting experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.