Full Stack Engineer
Location: Cape Town & Johannesburg
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance public services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability.
We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes through our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Song is the leading digital transformation agency in the world that can deliver true end-to-end digital services.
Accenture Song is one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Song truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for people with management and technical expertise, and eagerness to develop and deliver digital solutions and transformation.
Design Operations is the service hub for designers, developers and product owners to work efficiently and deliver best-in-class user experience by providing a Design System for Audi with overarching guidelines and implementing and operating a central component library.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as Full-stack Developer
- Strong experience with Node.js and ES6
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, Postgres, etc.) & No-SQL (MongoDB) databases
- Experience with Git or other version control software
- Experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM)
- Basic understanding of HTML, SASS & CSS
- Test Driven Development
- Experience working in Typescript (advantageous)
- Basic knowledge of build tools i.e. webpack, gulp, grunt (advantageous)
- Basic DevOps experience (advantageous)
- Experience working with AWS services i.e. SES, SNS (advantageous)
- Vue & React (advantageous)
- Strong communication skills (a good command of the English language, both verbal and written)
- Strong time management skills
- Strong multitasking skills (ability to work on multiple projects at any given time)
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver / solution driven: proposes solutions when faced with a challenge
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Other: comfortable to work on-site when required