Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
A world of talent, one team. We are Accenture Song. We work together with designers and clients across the globe to make a world of difference.
Our UX Researchers uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
We are looking for Senior and Intermediate UX Researchers to work with two of the leading global software platforms.
Senior UX Researcher
8-10 years of relevant industry experience
- Collaborate/partner with and support team of UX researchers.
- Contribute to, or help lead, key research activities including international usability studies, surveys, and other methods of research.
- Partner closely with team members in person and remote office locations.
- Partner closely with researchers to ensure research plans are executed in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with product team researchers to define and prioritize user experience research questions.
- Contribute to creating research summaries/presentations and ensure effective communication of research findings.
- Contribute to developing UX Research Plan for a specific study in partnership with the UX Team.
- 1-2 years-experience leading product focused UX research.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills -- including ability to distil findings into concise insights and engage and excite stakeholders about research.
- Interest in product development and connecting research findings with new product ideas.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of multiple different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- A desire to move quickly and innovate on the way we do research.
Intermediate UX Researcher
4-8 years of relevant industry experience
- Preparing user research activities (working with the recruiters to schedule study sessions, set up the usability lab, etc.).
- Planning, observing and moderating usability testing sessions and interviews.
- Administering interviews.
- Taking notes during usability study sessions.
- Analysing qualitative data.
- Communicating findings from the study to the team.
- Assistance in creating presentations (including creating graphs, highlight videos, slide decks, etc.).
- Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks.
- Interest in general research and user research methods.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and adapt to changing schedules and different tasks.
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred.
- Ability to learn quickly and comfortable with multi-tasking.