As a Product & Enablement Specialist, you will work as part of a team that focuses on helping our clients innovate, design and implement strategies to reinvent customer experience. You will advise, shape and deliver customer led transformation programs aiming to create outsized competitive advantages
- Identify new opportunity areas to meet emerging or shifting consumer demand patterns
- Drive business value by helping clients design, incubate and launch new or enhanced products and experiences
- Enable growth and product innovation, by establishing and enabling the required capabilities to more effectively manage product portfolios and efficiently deploy product management teams to achieve always-on growth
- Advise and empower clients to make astute use of their proprietary assets (brand, technology, customers, data, people, etc.) combined with Accenture’s accelerators and expertise to create an outsized competitive advantage
- Run and lead short discovery strategy phases of work, develop business transformation vision, value roadmap, high-level target solution designs, target experiences
- Shape digital-led transformation strategies working with multi-disciplinary team of strategists, technologists and experience designers
- Expand existing programs and/or generates new programs by leveraging client relationships, client feedback, program measurement, new products/services or unmet needs
- Lead the development of new or renewal contracts through collaboration with subject matter advisors, solution architects and pricing team members
- Strategically Align with client on program objectives. Manage internal and external processes, assesses resources and ensures strategic, creative, and program delivery output is to the highest quality
- Interface with clients, senior Accenture management, cross functional internal teams to ensure projects are on target with objectives, budget and schedule. Intercedes between client and team for issues related to changes in project scope, budget or strategic creative direction
- Work with Client Account Leads where appropriate to ensure project aligns to greater account objectives and supports targets set for the year
- Collaborate across Accenture Song and Accenture to generate value creation opportunities for our clients which utilize Accenture’s unique set of integrated capabilities
- Lead key business development initiatives for the account, but also across the broader account portfolio for Accenture Song
- A bachelor's degree
- 5+ years hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Ability to think innovatively and design and deliver client oriented digital solutions
- Customer first mind set
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand their need and build trusted relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Ability to perform well under pressure and with defined timelines and milestones
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management is a plus
- Understanding of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.