We are looking to hire an experienced AWS senior software engineer to support our growing customer base on many large, innovative development projects with well-known high street brands. You will be remarkable, with excellent problem-solving and communication skills. As a team player, you will fit straight into our open, collaborative, no-fear, egoless working environment.
The main purpose of this role is to take responsibility for designing, developing, testing and maintaining software for our customers in line with REPLs guidelines and best practices. You will be part of the Development Services team where you will be working with a varied set of colleagues ranging from developers, QA’s, SDETs to PO’s, PM’s, BA’s while also interacting directly with customer teams.
- Commercial experience developing with AWS serverless technologies such as Lambdas, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, AWS Glue, AWS API Gateway.
- Programming experience in Python or TypeScript.
- Experience using version control frameworks such as Git or Mercurial.
- DevOps delivery experience including the use of automation tools and containerisation to deliver CI/CD pipelines.
- Comfortable taking responsibility for building and testing features that will be delivered to end users
- The ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and decision-making skills
- The ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- The ability to voice ideas, opinions and provide technical direction on projects
- The ability to quickly learn and adjust to new technologies and processes
- The ability to deliver clear, concise, and well-structured code
- Take accountability, responsibility for delivering high quality maintainable solutions
- The ability to work as part of team following Agile practices.
- DevOps platforms such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc
- Build tools and scripting experience in Gradle, YAML, Bash, PowerShell etc
- Containerisation with Docker and Kubernetes
- Object oriented development experience
- Experience with Agile project management tools such as Jira, Azure Boards etc
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.