We are looking to hire an experienced React Native developer to support our growing customer base on many large, innovative development projects with well-known high street brands. You will be remarkable, with excellent problem-solving and communication skills. As a team player, you will fit straight into our open, collaborative, no-fear, egoless working environment.
The main purpose of this role is to take responsibility for designing, developing, testing and maintaining software for our customers in line with REPLs guidelines and best practices. You will be part of the Development Services team where you will be working with a varied set of colleagues ranging from developers, QA’s, SDETs to PO’s, PM’s, BA’s while also interacting directly with customer teams.
- Experience using the React Native CLI.
- Experience developing apps for iOS and Android.
- Experience consuming REST APIs.
- Experience using version control frameworks such as Git or Mercurial or TFS.
- DevOps delivery experience including the use of automation tools and containerisation to deliver CI/CD pipelines.
- Comfortable taking responsibility for building and testing features that will be delivered to end users.
- The ability to demonstrate analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to voice ideas, opinions and provide technical direction on projects.
- The ability to quickly learn and adjust to new technologies and processes.
- The ability to deliver clear, concise, and well-structured code.
- Take accountability, responsibility for delivering high quality maintainable solutions.
- The ability to work as part of team following Agile practices.
- Experience with Angular, Vue.js, Aurelia, NodeJS.
- Experience creating RESTful APIs with Microsoft technologies ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework.
- Experience Testing with Appium, Xpath, NUnit and Moq.
- Experience with NPM, Linting, Postman.
- Experience of Cloud Based architecture e.g., Azure, AWS, etc.
- DevOps platforms such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc.
- Build tools and scripting experience in Gradle, YAML, Bash, PowerShell etc.
- Working knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience of reporting with analytics e.g., AppInsights, Firebase, etc
- Object oriented development experience.
- Experience with Agile project management tools such as Jira, Azure Boards etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.