As a Technology Architect, your responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate involved technology teams in on- and offshore locations across multiple offerings and projects.
- Develop technical solution designs and create corresponding cost estimates.
- Present and discuss solutions with client and account executives.
- Help our clients to simplify and improve their operations by developing business cases, analyzing clients’ as-is processes and creating technology solutions that support the client’s business drivers.
- Assess the business impact/return on investment for the more complex components of the technology solution.
- Facilitate client workshops, document business requirements, and develop them into a proposed business case and solution design.
- Act as a clients’ key contact on the proposed technology solution.
- Align technology solution components to business standards.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state-of-the-art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- 2 to 8 years of relevant experience & proven success in architecting, delivering or operating cloud solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT, Master’s Degree in Engineering or Master’s Degree in Industrial Sciences.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud industry trends, including public, private & hybrid cloud platforms & technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platforms.
- Strong Architecture skills across all platforms and ability to communicate design concepts to both deeply technical development teams as well as non-technical staff up to CxO level.
- Familiarity with Agile, DevOps, and CICD tool-chains.
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Understanding & experience of the challenges associated with managing & delivering cloud programs across the project life cycle.
- Knowledge of operational, support & security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilizing an “As a Service” model.
- Evidence of personal development relating to cloud are a plus, such as cloud provider certifications (AWS, GCP, Azure or equivalent), enterprise architecture (TOGAF).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.