Accenture’s Cloud First Infrastructure Engineering professionals’ partner with our clients to advise, create, and deploy end-to-end infrastructure transformation solutions, enabling business innovation. These solutions are the backbone of driving IT-enabled differentiation. IE professionals are grounded in New-IT with an expertise in one or more of our core practice areas: Workplace and Collaboration, Network Technology, Service Management, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud, and traditional Data Center.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineers contribute to the project management and provide technical expertise to partner with our clients to plan, analyze, design, test and deploy enterprise scale end-to-end cloud transformations solutions. Cloud Migration Consultants will focus on the strategy and delivery of cloud migration but may also span multiple areas of expertise as they work with different client teams on different engagements.
- Participate on a team designing, building and/or testing infrastructure and cloud infrastructure focused solutions
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for enterprise infrastructure operations
- Thoroughly document all facets of infrastructure solutions
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately to complex problems
- Understand the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals
- Use considerable judgment to contribute to solutions and seek guidance on complex problems
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience serving as a team lead, technical lead and/or delivery lead
- Minimum of 2 years infrastructure/network discovery, design, build, and migration experience
- Minimum of 2 years Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in 3 of the following areas:
- Server Operating Systems (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Storage (EMC, NetApp, Glacier, S3, etc.)
- Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vRealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure Automation (Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Collaboration (Microsoft SharePoint, Skype for Business, Yammer, OneDrive)
Bonus Points if:
- Infrastructure technology certifications including but not limited to AWS/Azure/GCP/VMWare
- Previous consulting or client service delivery experience
- Curious about emerging technologies and motivated to learn and stay abreast of developments in the cloud and hosting domain
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.