Africa S&C Business Operations Lead
- Work with Business Lead to help Implement:
- Strategy (3 year plan and Strategy)
- Governance Framework
- Organization & Operating Model
Reporting and Analytics:
- Help in the development / improvement / implementation & usage of standard reports / tools / dashboards
- Drive adoption and correct usage of Reporting & Analytics Tools (e.g. MMS / MMB / MMP, etc..) across the Business
Business Process Design & Controls:
- Drive Business Process Definition / Review / Improvement / Implementation activities in alignment with MU
- Assist Business Lead with management and monitoring of access management of relevant internal systems (e.g. MMB, MME, MMS)
- Review and Manage Future Travel Report for non-Compliance. Assist Business Leads with Travel Approvals
- Review Late Time Report lists and manage corrective actions with individuals. Flag repeat offenders for MU action
Monthly Business Performance Reporting and Actions:
- Develop in conjunction with Finance Monthly Business Performance (SOB) Reports - Sales / Revenue / CCI focus, together with Key Actions for following Month / Quarter Close.
- Drive Monthly Business Performance Report (SOB) Key Actions across Business
Supply + Demand:
- Review hiring requests and provide recommendations to Business Lead in respect to alignment with Service Group Requirements
- Support staffing escalations and talent planning as needed
- Lead special initiatives to build capability in key skills e.g. upskilling programs
- Participate in Business NCC Budget Forecasts (Annual Plan and March Forecast)
- Monthly / Quarterly Review of Key NCC Metrics and Management of corrective actions where required: (a) NCC % of Revenue, (b) NCC Growth vs Revenue Growth
- Monitor Monthly M&O Spend vs Budget. Implement M&O actions where Required (with Business Lead). Ensure only approved M&O Blueprint Resources charging to M&O. Implement Access Control lists on M&O WBS elements with Finance to control M&O spend
- Monitor Monthly PD&R Spend vs Budget. Review PD&R Budget and Planned Training with Service and Business HR representatives to ensure alignment
- Support People and Opportunities Leads with chargeability actions
- Monitor Monthly Monetized Chargeability vs Budget.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.