The Google Cloud Sales professional manages the opportunity sales; pursues and closes opportunities using deep sales process and offerings expertise; develops and directs the efforts to ensure the execution of sales strategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing and new clients. Also accountable for achieving individual sales targets by leading opportunities and collaborating with a team selling environment. We are a leading partner to the world’s major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud. To accelerate our customers transformation leveraging cloud, we combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to the responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
People in the Sales career track play a key role working as part of our account team to grow pipeline and sales by originating, identifying, managing, and closing of sales opportunities across a range of Accenture Cloud offerings, including cloud strategy, cloud-native development, migration & modernization, and cloud managed services. They progress by deepening sales skills, developing new skills and evolve into more complex sales roles on larger opportunities.
Successful Accenture Google Cloud Sales professionals have experience selling one or more of the Accenture Cloud offering areas with one or more of the major cloud providers to enterprise customer in one or multiple industries.
The Google Cloud Sales professional - focused on growing Accenture Cloud First Technology Business, manages opportunities through all phases, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework to enable our Client’s transformation utilizing the latest cloud-based technologies.
- Provides solutions to complex technology business problems for opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within Accenture, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud transformation strategies and practices.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
- Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 6 years selling/closing deals in the professional services space in one or more of the following areas: Technology Services such as consulting and development services, Cloud enablement migration and modernization and Public Cloud managed services.
- Minimum of 8 years’ Sales Pursuit Management experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience selling consulting services with one or more of the major cloud providers.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $20M+
- A Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science. In lieu of a degree, twelve years of professional experience. If Associates degree, six years of experience
Bonus points if you have:
- Sales experience with AWS, Azure, Google.
- Delivery experience with AWS, Azure, Google.
- Technical sales experience with Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud-native development or cloud managed services.
- Industry experience in Life Sciences, State & Local Government, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Banking, Insurance, Heath or Manufacturing.
- Experience working with G2000 customers.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Develop customer and internal relationships, and lead generation with partners and/or technology vendors
- Developing solutions/offerings presentations (in collaboration with account and technical teams, and vendors) and hosting customer and partner workshops
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of market trends and technical solutions, helping Accenture account teams to originate and close relevant deals
- Prepare, lead and present Data & AI proposals to relevant stakeholders in the executive level
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals, also driving the origination of new initiatives and expand business with current key clients on the territory
- Experience with onshore/offshore teams
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for driving and closing relevant Data & AI deals. GTM activities through all stages of deal pursuit – from pipeline origination, qualification, presales & solutioning
- Leads the opportunity sales process including the ongoing qualification, development of win strategy, ensuring competitive differentiation, and orchestration of approvals required at each stage of the New Business Management process
- Manage pipeline and action plans to successfully close relevant Data & AI deals
- Focus on key clients on the territory
- Closely engages with the client to manage meetings and presentations and proposal production. Interact with clients, Accenture teams, and vendors, to establish relevance
- Help Client Account Teams to ensure incremental up-sale and high customer satisfaction
- On larger opportunities, may share role or divide up responsibility for some activities with other Sales Capture people and may also include an Overall Sales Capture Lead
- Understand the needs of our clients and marshal the right internal Data & AI resources across the MU’s, to support the clients in finding creative solutions
- Meet with potential clients to grow, maintain and leverage relationships
- Support the hand-over process from Sales to Delivery
- Pursues large deals with dedication and passion
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers to drive their Data & AI ambitions
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, decisiveness, and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
Relevant Degree with 10 – 15 Years’ experience
Cloud Sales Experience
Google Certifications advantageous
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.