Our industry experts are equipped with the insights and capabilities to transform the world’s leading companies. We are proud to help shape the way our client’s structure and manage their business. At Accenture Consulting we focus on delivering value orientated solutions for our clients.
As the primary owners of client relationships, we take the best of Accenture’s five businesses (Strategy, Digital, Consulting, Operations and Technology) to our clients to provide unmatched industry knowledge, client experiences, strategic alliances, proprietary assets and subject matter experts to best serve clients and accelerate growth with end to end solutions.
- Help define cloud technology roadmaps and industry/functional solutions, advising clients on cloud-enabled enterprise transformation agendas
- Help develop service portfolio requirements, the value case, and the impact of cloud on the IT operating model
- Assume primary ownership and independently manages cloud advisory related work with support from direct supervisor and leadership
- Collaborate with peers and management levels at a client and within Accenture to deliver task/deliverable assigned
- Advocate cloud thought leadership, assets and point-of-views in how it could be applied through assignment for client-work
- Seek and accept guidance from supervisors/management when determining methods and procedures on assignments
- Adapt to assignment quickly and seek opportunities to learn from other workstreams or areas of project, and understand the client landscape & organization
- Build enduring, trust-based relationship with client counterparts by consistently meeting client expectations
- Identify practice relevant personal skill goals; articulate and actively pursue the path to build them through the combination of experience and training
- Actively participate in the practice’s internal operations and cultivate a close practice community
- Data-driven consulting with focus on business and technology value architecting and realization
- Experience and understanding of core cloud topics
- Core consulting skills - problem-solving, business acumen, data fluency, effective communication, relationship development
- Ability to identify and address problems by applying pragmatic, results driven problem solving techniques and creative insights
- Ability to collect, synthetize and analyze relevant data to draw insights and inform data-driven decision making
- Ability to structure, create and present ideas in an effective, clear and compelling way
- Understand at a high level how key technologies are impacting our client’s business and industry
- Some experience in technology delivery
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree, ideally Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent; MBA as a plus
- Some experience in technology, management consulting and / or in-house Cloud divisions
- Cloud certifications: Azure, AWS, GCP, Alibaba, Oracle…
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.