Accenture Technology Strategy and Advisory (TS&A) is responsible for designing and executing industry-relevant reinventions that allow organisations to realise exceptional business value from technology. Our team of global exerts over 120 countries ensures that our customers leverage state-of-the-art perspectives to enable and drive the digital and technological transformation agenda.
Our Resilient and Modern Architecture practice, in TS&A, focuses on defining and operationalising modern architectures that serve as strategic translators and critical enablers for unlocking new value to support business growth.
As an Enterprise Architect in the practice you would be required to work with C-Suite executives and Senior IT Management to help shape and transform the enterprise architecture (EA) agenda for the world’s leading companies. Our enterprise architects are a team of multi-disciplinary strategist and solutioners who provide our clients with unmatched industry knowledge, and client experiences to best serve their needs and accelerate growth with practical end-to-end (e2e) solutions.
Operate as an EA Leader:
Lead the creation of EA blueprints demonstrating the e2e technology landscape including applications, integrations, and data
Operate as the EA Lead by building relationships across business and technology teams
Develop roadmaps and recommendations which translate into actionable initiatives for complex and large technology environments using Lean and Agile enterprise principles
Lay out the ground rules for the execution of the EA capability based on the client’s overall business strategy
Navigate through the Accenture global network, and leverage expertise to develop relevant EA insights to address customer challenges
Function as an evangelist of EA within the local TS&A community
As a team leader you will be Accountable for:
Understand industry dynamics and the impact of trends on an organisation to identify and formulate the need for change for EA
Understand the business strategy and help clients to define the link with technology
Assess the impact of the business strategy on the EA landscape, including touchpoints for organization, applications, data, infrastructure, and operations
Apply Architecture Assets, frameworks, patterns, and governance approaches to direct the use of technology to meet current and future demands in line with key stakeholders
Create an EA vision and strategy aligned with business objectives and develop an architecture roadmap from “as-is” to “to-be”
Work between the business and technology client & 3rd-party stakeholders to effectivity formulate and communicate key architectural decisions
Create modern architectural blueprints to evolve the on-prem technology landscape into Cloud-based capabilities
Provide EA governance to clients throughout their transformation programme
Traverse between levels of technical detail across a breadth of technologies and capabilities to best understand “as-is” and appreciate the implications of “to-be” recommendations
Within the team, your role will include the following additional responsibilities:
Interact with senior management levels at a client and within Accenture
Define approaches to that provide structured solutions to complex technology strategy problems of clients, by recombining existing methodologies and teams
Be able to manage diverse teams on projects at clients, in both project supervisor as people manager role
- Experience in EA in two or more of the following industries: Financial Services (incl Insurance), FMCG, Mining and Construction, Health, and Public Sector
- Understand and having applied typical architecture patterns to renewing legacy technology landscape
- Understand the difference between Enterprise / Platform / Solution architectures
- Experience in sitting at the cross-roads between business & technology as an Enterprise Architect, leading the definition and conclusion of key architectural decisions which require resolving with both technology and business stakeholders
- Experience in defining target architecture in line with modern engineering practices and emerging technologies (Cloud, AI, Data, Robotics, IoT, etc.)
- Experience in building functional business blueprints and interpreting its impact on business strategies
- Up to speed with recent technology evolutions and trends
- Ability to explain EA to IT and Non-IT executives
- Experience in design in areas of emerging technologies (Cloud Native, Data, AI, Robotics, etc.) and driving new points of view and capabilities;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with a full proficiency of the English language
- Experience in utilising, recommending, and embedding enterprise architecture technologies with business clients and 3rd party vendors
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.