Location: Cape Town & Johannesburg
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance public services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability.
We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes through our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Song is the leading digital transformation agency in the world that can deliver true end-to-end digital services.
Accenture Song is one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Song truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for people with management and technical expertise, and eagerness to develop and deliver digital solutions and transformation.
We are seeking a talented and creative social media videographer producer to join our team. As a videographer, you will be responsible for producing high quality video stills content across a range of subjects and platforms and as a producer, you will need agile planning and organisational skills to arrange elements needed for the shoots. You will be working closely with our creative teams and clients.
- Plan shoot videos stills content for social media channels.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop storyboards and shot lists for video projects.
- Operate a wide range of video equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting, grips, and sound equipment.
- Maintain video production equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting, grips, and sound equipment.
- Collaboration Work closely with head of production, project planners, creatives and other team members throughout the production process.
- Staying Current Stay up to date with social media trends eg Tik Tok and adapt creative briefs to accommodate these trends.
- Proven Experience A portfolio showcasing previous video production work for social media.