Social Media Content Creator
Location: Cape Town & Johannesburg
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance public services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability.
We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes through our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Song is the leading digital transformation agency in the world that can deliver true end-to-end digital services.
Accenture Song is one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Song truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for people with management and technical expertise, and eagerness to develop and deliver digital solutions and transformation.
- High Level of Understanding of Social Channels and their Audiences Meta, X, YT, LI, PI, TT
- Strategic understanding of Social Content across various platforms
- Paid experience, operative SoMe Experience and ideally experience with different SMM tools
- Understanding of campaigns
- Guidance for the Development of content plans and content orchestration for the SMM team
- Supervision and optimization of reportings
- Help in case of errors, Sparring and quality control for daily posts adhoc and scheduled
- Adhoc operative help where needed
- Evaluation and optimization of current SMM process
- Guiding the Always on team in terms of frequencies and assetformats per channel and specs, always up to date
- Identifiying trends and bringing in updates from the platforms change in algorithms etc
- Sparring partner and contributor to Campaign Pitches from a SoMe perspective
- Capacity planning for the SMM Team, ahead planning for holiday covers etc
- Identification of improvements in the SMM and improving them
- Guidance and Sparring to the team of SMM 4 CoMa Managers 3
- Client Facing for Social Media Expert Tasks such as Tool Evaluations Sprinklr etc , new formats Meta Guides , overall SoMe consulting fact and experience based on Client Requests e.g. should we do more IG live for our channels