Location: Cape Town & Johannesburg
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance public services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability.
We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes through our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Song is the leading digital transformation agency in the world that can deliver true end-to-end digital services.
Accenture Song is one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Song truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for people with management and technical expertise, and eagerness to develop and deliver digital solutions and transformation.
- Manual testing
- Regression testing
- Explorative testing
- Smoke testing
- Automated testing: cypress, creation, monitoring and maintaining tests
- Create and track structured bug tickets in Jira and retesting
- Create, request and handle test data
- Ensure product meets demand and expectations
- Use data to establish key metrics for the project and identifies gaps
- Create audit reports and make recommendations
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business Administration or Operations (or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years working experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (i.e. SharePoint/OneDrive/Outlook/MS Teams etc.)
- Knowledge of and understand quality assurance standards including the tools and methodologies used
- Understand the development process and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- An excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to work on multiple tasks at any given time
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solver / solution driven: proposes solutions when faced with a challenge
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Other: comfortable to work on-site when required
Why join us?
- We are a top employer in South Africa with certified excellence in employee conditions
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureSouthAfrica, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture South Africa: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube