Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, song, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Song is the largest Technology driven Creative Agency globally. It is also one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up with the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Song truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for people with management and technical expertise, and eagerness to develop and deliver digital solutions and transformation.
We are seeking an accomplished and dynamic individual to fill the role of a Data Analyst within our company. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record in Development (i.e. successfully building and leading cross-functional teams while driving innovation in software engineering, commerce technology, marketing technology, and sales and service technology. This role demands a strategic thinker with exceptional leadership skills and an in-depth understanding of customer-centric technology solutions, particularly in a consulting context.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Weekly, monthly insights reports (Excel, BI tools, Analytics)
- Website behavior and customer experience analysis
- Data consolidation and validation.
- Coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations
- Lead creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post-test analysis
- Business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders that improve customer experience and affect performance strategies
- Provide strategic assistance to data analysts to produce marketing dashboards via Google Data Studio; Tableau; Power BI; Excel and various APIs (i.e., Google Analytics)
- Ability to design A|B tests and interpret results using testing tools like Google Optimize or Optimizely to recommend next steps to Business Owners