Our Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG) are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment on the Microsoft platform.
We are looking for people with a breadth of knowledge across the Microsoft platform with specialization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Apps platform. This knowledge is required to assess the current system deployment. Analyse business requirements and recommend/shape a future platform goal state, including architectural standards, configuration, customization, integration, reports, patterns and associated platform services.
- Deep technical skills and experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Ability to develop implementation plans and estimates that inform the technology implementation of Dynamics 365
- Ability to manage a team of developers and Microsoft Dynamics 365 analysts
- Experience with software development life cycle management
- 5+ years in software system development
- 4+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- At least 2 years working experience building solutions on Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Sales, and/or Marketing modules.
- Power Apps practical experience
- Power BI practical experience
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries and using Dynamics 365 query tools and languages
- Experience in managing teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or Management Information System, or equivalent work experience
- Dynamics Certifications required - PL-900, MB-901, MB-200
- Dynamics Certification preferred - MB210, MB220, MB230 or equivalent work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.