Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Apply deep security skills to deliver a wide variety of innovations, systems, applications, and assets which we design, implement and operate to provide industry-tailored, end-to-end security services that enable Accenture and our clients to build resilience from the inside out to protect entire value chains.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver global projects on business and IT transformation for refining or petrochemical clients.
- Lead client project delivery related to Downstream Refining and Petrochemicals Especially, in Refinery Planning and Scheduling capability
- Work on internal assignments within Accenture like Asset development, Technical paper presentation, Knowledge content etc
- Support the sales and solution design team at various stages the Project life cycle.
- Lead a team of Consultants and Analyst during delivery.
- Play a supporting role in mentoring junior and cross functional resources.
- Coordinate with different technology teams as and when required.
Please apply today should you possess experience in the following skillset and capabilities:
- Experience in a Refinery and Petrochemical companies (in Production Planning, Scheduling, Technical Services, Tank Farm Operations division) and /or delivered Scheduling solution to Oil and Gas clients in consulting assignments.
- Knowledge of refinery / petrochemicals plant configurations, their economics, blending operations, yield accounting, crude blending, product distribution.
- Familiar with typical Planning and Scheduling business processes for
- Continuous Refinery operations and Semi-continuous Polymer / Lube base oil production operations.
- Well versed with Scheduling processes such as crude operations, unit motoring, finished product blending, product evacuation, calculating product quality giveaway, plan vs. actual monitoring, Jetty scheduling,
- Knowledge of Refinery / Petrochemicals Scheduling tools such as : AVEVA Spiral suite, Aspen Petroleum Scheduler (APS), MBO, Dock Scheduling, / / Haverly H-Sched, Spiral, Honeywell Production Scheduler
- Experience in Design and implementation of at least one Refinery Scheduling system will be an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.