- Driving growth through improving performance of people
- Building and expanding leadership capabilities at scale
- Creating compelling digital employee experiences
- Improving pace, certainty and outcomes through analytics and insights
- Lead programs of work in the capability development of future workforce, people experience design and implementation, change, training and process transformations at a number of leading
- Develop HR and Talent management solutions plans for our clients.
- Support our clients in the identification of opportunities to improve the business operation and strategy.
- Manage the execution of management consulting projects with our clients and provide guidance to senior client leaders and project teams.
- Manage the execution of HR in the New and HR transformation projects
- Minimum 15 years of external consulting experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation and Employee Experience management
- Minimum 15 years of experience in 3 or more of the following: Employee Experience Lifecycle, Human Centric Design, People Insights & Performance, HR Strategy, Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle, HR Operating Model & Capabilities, HR Service Model & Design
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with working with C-Suite teams
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Knowledge of innovative work styles such as Design Thinking or similar methods for driving creative thought
- Compelling storyteller
- Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
- Understanding of program design, development and administration of HR processes
- Experience with digital tools such as HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.