Join Accenture and make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Our mission within Accenture Marketing is to efficiently and effectively integrate, implement and enrich Global Marketing processes and lead campaigns across selected business unit/s in local markets and to ensure awareness and preference among key decision makers, influencers and partners.
We are looking for a candidate that will help bring to life the Accenture Career Experience through disruptive and compelling marketing programmes and campaigns and help position Accenture as an employer of choice and attract top talent for Accenture. She/he works closely with HR-Recruitment to understand Accenture's Human Resource/ talent requirements and sourcing strategies. S/he will drive lead generation marketing campaigns aimed to help meet these talent demands, using traditional and non-traditional communication/media channels and events.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading local reputation programs by promoting Accenture South Africa’s story (including as employer of choice), local partnerships and sponsorships, corporate citizenship, enterprise supplier development, awards and rankings.
- Recruitment Marketing / Employer Branding by delivering the best candidate experience on the ground, connected with our global Talent Brand team. Examples of this work include supporting our graduate recruiting, experienced hire recruiting, alumni and the integrated talent experience
- Conceptualize, develop and implement marketing campaigns using various digital, media and on-ground tactics. This includes media planning, budgeting, editorial and events/project management
- Writing, reviewing and editing content
- Produce compelling digital and traditional marketing materials for print and online to tell our story, working with creative agencies and/or Accenture's Marketing Shared Services team as needed
- Plan and execute marketing events
- Establish benchmarks and metrics to measure success of campaigns
- Help conduct annual Market Research with internal/external research agencies,
- Gather insights, trends and best practices in the market place