- Obtain approval for a pro-actively planned and drafted departmental budget aligned to the business requirements, in accordance with general economic guidelines and indicators, that ensures optimal value adding to the division and incorporates all factors relating to cost efficiencies.
- Pursue new standards of excellence, by challenging the existing status quo, taking calculated risks and refusing to take standards or current performance at face value. Challenge improvements to operating standards through an in-depth understanding of retail and financial service processes and pursues these improvements.
- Continuously review own standards and processes to streamline and improve accuracy and efficiency of output. Drive efficiency, introduce new innovations, harness modern technology and adopt functional best practices to enhance the service delivery in rendering Business more competitive. The focus is on optimizing the functional delivery and effecting performance improvements.
- Drive and integrate the organization’s strategic initiatives to realize the internal and external positioning of the Organization as a business imperative to sustainable growth. Leverage diversity as a cultural and employment equity platform to strategically position business opportunities within the socio-economic framework of SA while simultaneously promoting and celebrating the benefits of diversity within an innovative and distinctive South African workplace.
- Maximize people capability and capacity by driving Performance Achievement and Team Engagement, creating an environment which keeps employees motivated and enthused, allowing them and the business to reach their/its full potential, through the active promotion of a performance culture.
- Achieve/ maintain Client SLA’s and add value to the Client’s business by implementing business outcome interventions. Continuously review and improve existing processes to stay abreast of changes in the industry and global best practice
- Maximize performance. Delivering superior excellence in the service rendered and thereby reducing the customer effort and improving overall experience.
- Conduct broad-based research in the local and international arena, in order to identify strategically positioned and profitable opportunities to grow the business.
- Based on appropriate analysis and evaluation, identify retail-related Financial Service improvements or opportunities (control, processes, due diligence, governance, risk management, etc.) and advise/recommend relevant solutions in supporting Business's competitive advantage in the market place. Act in business partnering capacity with Business customer by offering advice and make suggestions on process improvements and operations optimization.
- Develop and build external strategic relationships in order to recommend integrated initiatives that will meet tactical business requirements through the focus on strategic trends and by using in-depth business understanding.
- Translate the Customer Experience/Culture strategic concept and ensure that the tactical model/framework is geared towards the consistent attainment of customer satisfaction. Scan for world-class methodologies/systems/practices and implement these within the company in a manner that best serves the strategic imperatives of business.
- Identify, interpret and deliver on customer requirements, by providing a proactive holistic consultative and advisory service on Financial Services best practice in order for the business to achieve optimum business results, through effective time and cost objectives and service level agreements.
- Initiate and formulate an integrated customer experience strategy for Business to extend lifetime value to customers and ensure maximum profitability through optimal customer experience delivery. Develop innovative cost-efficient strategies for increasing customer satisfaction which have a measurable effect on long term loyalty and profitability
- To research, analyze and develop strategic transformation solutions based on current and emerging business, socio-economic and political factors incorporating best practices that are tailored to the unique requirements of the organization and the respective business units in order to create and leverage sustainable business and empowerment opportunities thereby ensuring business competitiveness through innovative and cutting edge transformation solution models and practices Increase employee commitment and capability by providing resources and professional people management services to all employees, thereby contributing to and managing employee contribution by building a culture whereby people issues are dealt with in a manner that reinforces the organisations philosophy of people being at the heart of our business.
- Ongoing review of available and applicable technology by identifying cutting edge technologies for use in the Call Centre though the implementation, leveraging and optimising of such technologies, whilst ensuring that all adopted technologies adds significant value.
- Based on logical structural collation (content and structure) and analysis of data/processes, prepare information reports in useful and relevant formats for utilisation by management and cross functional specialists for operational/tactical/strategic decision-making, trend identification, monitoring, risk identification, external stakeholder education, etc.
- Create a change model that can be applied to any change initiative or business process to reduce the time necessary for, and increase the quality of, the change, while focusing on creating an understanding for change.
- Interpret new business initiatives and convert them into tactical plans within the Operations environment by setting the standards for new business attainment and making critical decisions in terms of new business incentives, processes and policies.
- Develop enduring, trusted relationships internally and externally (e.g., with our clients, the marketplace and employees) to pave the way for a strong Accenture future
- Align all operations/processes with business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the client value tree
- Understand the systems, processes and tools to derive the desired business results for the client
- Manage the performance of self and all direct reports, ensuring that regular feedback is given/received and coaching and mentoring on performance is given/received to enable continuous improvement
- Be actively involved in your own career growth and development plans and ensure development plans are created for all employees in the services environment and that the Priorities set are monitored and achieved thereby driving the successful facilitation of Performance Achievement and ensuring a succession plan.
- FAIS RE Certification
- Certificate in Financial Products
- 5 Years Financial Services Call Centre Management
- 5 Years’ Experience in Change Management
- Knowledge of Credit utilisation, authorisation and billing procedures
- Retail Call Centre Management
- Credit Management
- People Management
- Building Organisational Capability
- Sales and Retentions
- Business Acumen
- Change Leadership
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Effective Communication and Influence
- Decision Making
- Innovative Thinking
- Financial Management
- Management of Information Systems
- Performance Focused
- Process Orientation
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Strategic Awareness
- Team Leadership
- Operational Excellence
- Operations Management
- Critical Thinking
- Data analytics and interpretation
- Service Quality Management
- Leading in the New/ Leading in the Digital Age
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.