Provide functional and/or technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries. Liaise with other support teams, or product teams as required to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner. Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents. Primary responsibilities are focused on customer contact, not transaction processing.
- Receives and logs internal and/or external customer problem/request/issue and ensures proper documentation
- Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly. Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/requests/issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
- Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's/product's key performance requirements
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-role training and classroom training
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- Demonstrates understanding of the customer's business needs or market and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Develops and maintains knowledge of order entry, incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- May promote client products and services by suggesting additional or alternative products to meet customer's needs
- May perform follow up on incidents with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- May act as the primary knowledge resource for a product/service and use this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor/team lead
- May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
- May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
- May complete and resolve non-call customer contact requests received by mail, web or email
- May complete outbound customer contacts to resolve customer issues.
- Relevant experience in a Customer Services contact centre
- Customer Interaction Handling
- Problem Solving
- Operational Excellence
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.