To lead, manage and guide a team of telesales agents to reach targets. Facilitate any necessary course of action in order to achieve this purpose. Coach and train new agents ensuring that they achieve required standards and are effective in their role.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS:
• Be an amazing leader and motivator
• Be an exceptional manager and people developer
• Be an exceptional communicator to your team and stakeholders
• Be hungry to become and actually do become an expert in the scope and detail of this pilot
• Be able to analyse data and drive actions from the data
• Be compliant and ensure your team is compliant with every rule, regulation and policy governing this pilot and the products offered
• Make sure your team are experts in what they do and that they adhere to the FAIS(Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act)
• Monitor non-compliance issues and apply appropriate corrective action in accordance with company policy and procedure
• Identify staff priorities, specific to their responsibilities and in accordance with overall priorities of the business
• Investigate out of line situations and take appropriate action to rectify problem areas
• Be actively involved in own Individual Development Plan (IDP), develop such plans for all direct reports and ensure that the agreed development interventions are delivered
• Ensure that talent reviews are conducted on all staff to identify the appropriate talent management strategy and drive implementation
• Provide supervision for agents to become FAIS accredited
• Drive the be Operations mind-set and be a Blue Ocean Leader
• Attention to detail
• Coaching and developing others
• Communication and influence
• Performance focus
• Planning and organising
• Problem solving
• Team leadership
• 3 to 4 years call center experience (preferably outbound)
• Minimum 1 year of call center management experience
• Management experience in a telesales environment (an advantage)
• Sales and customer services experience within a Financial Services call centre environment
• 12-24 Months Formal or Practical Training
• Grade 12
• FAIS (Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act) accredited with 120 credits and must have passed the regulatory exams. (an advantage) not a rerequirement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.