PURPOSE OF JOB:
Support collaboration of service delivery and interlock functions to manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level. Help increase the level of awareness and compliance with policy and process related matters.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS:
• Attend to escalations and do a follow-up to make sure that they are closed and that the customer is satisfied.
• Maintaining the SLA of the department with or without resource capacity.
• Drive your team to over achieve the targets.
• Accountability for non-delivery with accompanied action plans to correct non-delivery
• Make sure that agents are using GPH or productivity tracker
• Maintenance of Process Documents.
• As a SME, all processes should be mastered for the entire department to enable cross-utilisation
• Input in Creation of Action Plans as SME’s
Effective People Management
• Running the floor to make sure that agents are working optimally.
• Managing the performance of the team and having regularly 1:1 session to understand poor performance
• Staff allocation daily/weekly/monthly
• Manage disciplinary issues and absenteeism - regular updates on corrective/disciplinary action taken
• Weekly updates of teams
• Communication with and among team – Inform systematically of any issue or any plan which cannot be respected
• Follow-up and accurate feedback on automation