- Defining solution overviews and roadmaps for cloud-based solutions for Products clients,
- Working within a project team in defining and delivering cloud advisory programs for Products clients, which includes:
- Decomposing business problems to identify value areas,
- Advisory on cloud integration, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution - using best practices on private and public cloud,
- Working with Client technical leads, Client executives, and Accenture Partners to manage and deliver successful migrations to cloud solutions,
- Working closely with other Accenture practice areas, and product experts to package best practices into thought leadership, methodologies and product strategy, and
- Developing deliverables such as technology roadmaps and solution blueprints.
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients,
- Present ideas and solutions to senior internal and external stakeholders,
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
- Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients,
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the Products Technology Consulting practice to grow and develop our capability
- 5 years of experience on technology transformation projects and roadmaps
- 3 years of technology consulting experience with demonstrated cloud delivery experience and in customer-facing roles
- Industry experience across one of more groups - retail, life sciences, travel and consumer goods
- Experience with cloud assessment and migrations
- Experience in different technology architectures and trends
- Large-scale systems integration experience involving on-premises technology or public cloud platforms.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.