Why Accenture Consulting?
Accenture Consulting is where transformational thinking meetings transformation doing.
Our industry experts are equipped with the insights and capabilities to transform the world’s leading companies.
We are proud to help shape the way our client’s structure and manage their business.
At Accenture Consulting we focus on delivering value orientated solutions for our clients.
Accenture Consulting professional’s partner with clients at a senior level, helping them transform their business and materially improve their performance.
They illustrate a deep understanding of the industry landscape both locally and abroad and in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
Accenture Consulting delivers business outcomes at speed and with certainty, while helping manage risk.
On a daily basis Accenture Consulting Professionals orchestrate and bring together expertise across our organization to deliver value to our clients. We build and sustain long term relationships ensuring we drive business improvements
- Can you engage with clients and build relationships?
- Can you lead a team?
- Do you have knowledge and experience in some of the latest technologies?
- If you understand the interaction between business and digital in the context of today’s changing world and how our client’s businesses are evolving, then Accenture Consulting is the place to be.
Your Role: Accenture Consultant
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Accenture Consulting delivers the execution and resultant improvement of fundamental business issues
Your responsibilities would include:
- Leading a team for delivery work.
- Being a trusted advisor to clients.
- Decompose key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement technology solutions for the client
- accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently
- Leading, mentoring and developing fellow
Your Experience - We’re looking for proven experience in the following areas:
- Experience in Resources, Mining & Utilities Industries
- Business/Technology knowledge and experience
- Agile Project Management
- Competence in articulating a client’s problem and understanding what represents client value
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Skill set
- Work experience (4 years or more)
- Knowledge of industry trends and business concepts in Mining, Utilities and Energy through practical experience
- Knowledge and experience in some of the latest technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Analytics, IoT etc.) and how they can be applied to the industries above
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
- An understanding of complex issues, ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Customer value proposition development
- Design Thinking
- Story Telling
- An undergraduate university degree is a minimum entry requirement
- Postgraduate qualification preferred
Our Commitment to You
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities to learn through training at Accenture’s global College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.