We are looking for people with a breadth of knowledge across all IT components driven by business aspirations and requirements.
This knowledge is used to assess current architectural maturity and to recommend / shape a future architectural goal state, including architectural standards, patterns and platform services.
- Deep technical skills and experience in one or more technology architecture domains
- Ability to develop implementation plans and estimates that serve as input to the business case supporting the technology implementation
- Knowledge across old and new technologies is also key as the solution architect can understand how existing solutions will co-exist and integrate to the new
- Driving the necessary sign-off of the solution with proper input from the Operating Groups on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and preferences (see service group rules/process and escalation approach for specifics) Managing the sales team, Subject Matter Experts required during the sales process and the communication/ collaboration with the delivery organization(s)
- Directing and coordinating with Legal & Commercial and Corporate Transaction Services (CTS) in areas specific to the solution to ensure use of standards
- Interfacing with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Preparing the BD spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
- Collaborating as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal Accenture groups
- Aligning final solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or Management Information System, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years Delivery experience covering planning and mobilization of technical architecture projects
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Solution Planning and Deal Shaping for technical solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in assessing complex as-is (current state) technical architecture landscapes and defining the to-be (goal state) technical landscape
- UML modeling experience would be an advantage
- Use of Model Driven Architecture concepts and associated tools such as EA Sparx, Enterprise Architect would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience delivering Enterprise, Commercial, Off-The-Shelf software to a large customer base.
- Minimum 5 years Solutions experience including estimating, configuration, costing, sourcing and client interfacing/selling (RFI/RFP, Orals/Workshops)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.