Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner, you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travellers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Join Accenture Consulting’s New IT Transformation team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise.
Are you ready to join our New IT Transformation practice to help clients transform to customer experience-based business models? Do you want to help clients utilize NEW and disruptive technologies to stay ahead of their competition? Do you want to re-imagine how businesses deliver innovative products and services to market at pace and agility? If yes, then our New IT Transformation practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a 469 000 strong global community you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths.
As a Technology Consultant, responsibilities will include: :
- Defining solution overviews and roadmaps for New IT transformation for Products clients,
- Working within a project team in defining and delivering enterprise-wide New IT transformation programs for Products clients, which includes value areas for business and IT functions, new operating models, new technologies and new architecture,
- Decomposing business problems to identify value areas, and structure and implement digital offerings, technology solutions,
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients,
- Present ideas and solutions to senior internal and external stakeholders,
- Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients,
- Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevance.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the Products Technology Consulting practice to grow and develop our capability
Demonstrated experience to include:
- 3 to 5 years of experience on technology transformation projects, roadmaps and business case development
- 2 to 3 years of technical or functional experience in technology transformation and in customer-facing roles
- Experience across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support multi-speed IT
- Executing on agile methodologies such as SAFe, Scrum and Kanban
- Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Different technology architectures and trends
- Experience in new technologies such as Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics
- Products Industry experience across one of more groups – retail, life sciences, travel and consumer goods
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in commerce or computer sciences
- SAFe Certified (Agile) preferred
- TOGAF advantages
- Involvement in pre-sales and integration between the client and technology
- Ability to travel when required
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Communication skills - an ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner,
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information,
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions,
- Demonstrated blend of business and technical experience
- Understanding of the latest technology and business trends in shaping the client’s future and customer experience,
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry,
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others,
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.