Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture’s Products Customer & Channels team you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Customer & Channels
Are you ready to join our Products Customer & Channels practice to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Can you drive change within sales and marketing, with a specific focus on how companies market, sell and provide service to their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models – this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics?
If yes, then Customer & Channels is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to lead in the field of Sales & Customer Service transformation.
As a Senior Manager in our Customer & Channels team with a focus on Customer Experience, you’ll often be:
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling Customer Experience transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
- Overseeing the design and implementation of Customer Experience solutions
- Orchestrating assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the current state of our clients
- Helping to develop and expand the Customer Experience consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing, utilizing and sharing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
- Overseeing customer experience led business transformation of the marketing capability. Including "front office" consulting projects and services relating to Customer experience optimization, Digital Marketing, (contextualized interactions, services and offers to individual customers at scale), Digital Content and Campaign.
- Advising clients on the design of the future operating model and/ or technology roadmap for their marketing and sales functions
- Engaging with and helping to shape the agenda of the CMO/ CSO/ CDO
You will have experience with most of the following:
- Scoping and delivering innovative, transformation services
- Evaluating start-up technologies in the Commerce and Marketing space
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support Customer analytics transformation
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Deep experience within one or more industries.
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live