Products Customer & Channels Senior Manager- Sales & Customer Service
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. You will have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture’s Products Customer & Channels team you will embark on a fast-paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilise your deep industry experience and specialised skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Customer & Channels
Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digitization by investing in transforming their business models to reinvent marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and with the customer at the heart.
Are you ready to join our Products Customer & Channels practice to transform how businesses connect with their customers?
Can you drive change within sales and marketing, with a specific focus on how companies market, sell and provide service to their customers?
Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics?
If yes, then Customer & Channels is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture Leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to lead in the field of Sales & Customer Service transformation.
As a Senior Manager in Customer & Channels with a focus on Sales & Customer Service, you will be:
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling Sales & Customer Service transformation and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Overseeing the design, pricing, selling and implementation of Sales & Customer Service solutions
- Orchestrating assessments to help identify vulnerabilities in the current state of our clients
- Helping to develop and expand the Sales & Customer Services consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing, utilising and sharing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Leading in the design and implementation of seamless and enriched end-to-end customer service experiences
- Designing and implementing customer loyalty/ retention programs, smart service and marketing & traffic generation
- Engaging with and helping to shape the agenda of CMO/ CSO/ CDO
- Creating innovative and differentiated offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market demand
- Growing market share by leveraging relationships, winning work, and being integral to delivery of on-shore consulting engagements. Sell and develop business opportunities on an individual basis or as a part of a team
- Recruiting, Managing and coaching junior members of the Products’ Management Consulting practice to grow and develop our capability
- 4-6 years in an Advisory role to Senior client Leadership leading in relevant industry
- 6-8 years of Management Consulting experience
- Proven track record of delivering large scale project
- Scoping, pricing, staffing and delivering innovative, transformation services
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support Sales & Customer service transformation
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Delivering an excellent omni-channel experience for customers
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle
- Retail and /or FMCG incl Alcho-Bev
- CS&G (Customer Strategy and Growth)
- Customer loyalty
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Deep experience within one or more of the industries listed above
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Strong program/project management skills demonstrating ability to delivery on time, on budget with high quality
- Strong professional communication skills – creating and delivering compelling presentations for clients, excellent report writing skills, delivering verbal and written feedback to stakeholder internally and externally
- Pricing Skills - thorough understanding of how to price solutions, considering all relevant commercial factors
- Business Cases – Use strong financial knowledge to build appropriate business to cases to support proposed solutions
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live