Purpose of the Job:
To provide credit reporting and analytics, sources appropriate data and prepares accurate management information for an allocated portfolio. Collects and collates the appropriate data for usage. Measure and report data quality against guidelines and application specifications. Apply knowledge of specific processes and/or user requests to check data quality and update the data and/or system accordingly; report error rates and improve turnaround times.
· Interface with multiple business users across the organization to gather and understand analytics /reporting requirements
· Translates data in a way that meets functional area specifications.
· Understands the data, systems and architecture of front end applications and back end data.
· Monitor all code, data and processes surrounding the interfaces to ensure data integrity;
· Execute data fixes as and when required; and
· Investigate and assist with the development of monitoring tools to provide an early warning system that will maintain the integrity of information going to and from Information System.
Act as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
· Understand customer requirements and provide appropriate technical solutions.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with internal clients and recommend innovative solutions to business problems.
· Work within cross-functional teams to resolve reporting requirements and recurring customer issues
· Provide customer support and assistance with reporting enquiries/issue troubleshooting and resolution.
· Adheres to timelines on new requirements, whilst ensuring regular standardized monthly requirements are still delivered.
· Take a customer-centric view
· Develop supportive relationships
· Communicate actively and effectively resolving any potential conflicts that may arise, and sharing and providing relevant information
· Management of business unit expectations so as to meet delivery deadlines
· Management of deliverables (especially aligned to agreed project list)
· Manage multiple (internal) customer needs and relationship
· Coaching and development of direct reports
· Shares the knowledge and information of analysis techniques and data coding with other staff. Understands the products and needs of business to grasp concepts and requests.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Supply Chain and/or Finance (Accounting);
- In depth exposure to Information Management or Information Technology
- Credit and Collections background
- Dialer configuration and functionality and data background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to persuade senior and executive management across business units
- Data modelling and normalization principles;
- Data quality principles;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- A good understanding of the System Development Life Cycle;
- Innovative, dedicated and committed to achieving results;
- Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly;
- Ability to work under pressure and without close supervision.
- Probing, listening, problem solving, decision making and conflict management skills;
- Time Management and Project Reporting; and
- PC skills (MS Office Suite specifically a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, NetMeeting, Web Technology, etc);
- Willing to use programming experience to conduct investigations and implement new systems
- Recommended detail skills in the technical environment (i.e. products used by Application Maintenance) namely:
- VB.NET or C#.NET
- Advanced Excel/ Macros
Preferred Qualification And Experience
- BSC/Bcom Degree
- 3+ years’ experience within an MI/BI Credit/Collections environment
- Must have an understanding of the collections process end to end, and Development, optimisation and automation of (collections)
- Experience in credit analytics within a financial services environment with specific focus on the credit lifecycle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Oracle Cloud Inventory Costing & Order Management Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Interaction Designer - Fjord
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - St Louis
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.