Job Location: Johannesb
Regional Description: South Africa
Job Number: 00655597 00655597_en
Purpose of the Job:
To provide credit reporting and analytics, sources appropriate data and prepares accurate management information for an allocated portfolio. Collects and collates the appropriate data for usage. Measure and report data quality against guidelines and application specifications. Apply knowledge of specific processes and/or user requests to check data quality and update the data and/or system accordingly; report error rates and improve turnaround times.
· Interface with multiple business users across the organization to gather and understand analytics /reporting requirements
· Translates data in a way that meets functional area specifications.
· Understands the data, systems and architecture of front end applications and back end data.
· Monitor all code, data and processes surrounding the interfaces to ensure data integrity;
· Execute data fixes as and when required; and
· Investigate and assist with the development of monitoring tools to provide an early warning system that will maintain the integrity of information going to and from Information System.
Act as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
· Understand customer requirements and provide appropriate technical solutions.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with internal clients and recommend innovative solutions to business problems.
· Work within cross-functional teams to resolve reporting requirements and recurring customer issues
· Provide customer support and assistance with reporting enquiries/issue troubleshooting and resolution.
· Adheres to timelines on new requirements, whilst ensuring regular standardized monthly requirements are still delivered.
· Take a customer-centric view
· Develop supportive relationships
· Communicate actively and effectively resolving any potential conflicts that may arise, and sharing and providing relevant information
· Management of business unit expectations so as to meet delivery deadlines
· Management of deliverables (especially aligned to agreed project list)
· Manage multiple (internal) customer needs and relationship
· Coaching and development of direct reports
· Shares the knowledge and information of analysis techniques and data coding with other staff. Understands the products and needs of business to grasp concepts and requests.
Knowledge and Skills:
Preferred Qualification And Experience
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.