Unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve.
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they use curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and maintaining software products or systems that enable client strategies. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Unparalleled opportunities to build a career including:
- Comprehensive and specialized training covering business acumen, digital acumen, technical and professional skills development;
- Career development opportunities and perspective;
- Challenging and exciting projects at some of the world's leading companies in all industries;
- Access to a global network of deeply skilled and experienced supply chain professionals.
What responsibilities will you have?
As a DevOps Manager at Accenture you will work with our clients and delivery teams to drive rapid-paced innovation through implementing DevOps technologies and championing DevOps culture. Our clients range from digital natives, to traditional organisations looking to launch new products and break away from siloed IT operations. You will provide tailored technical recommendations and guidance to solve their unique business challenges. You will design, architect and manage teams to deliver solutions, using a variety of open source, enterprise and public cloud technologies.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
You are a highly motivated, self-directed technologist with experience delivering digital platforms. We’re looking for the following skill set:
- Demonstrated team leadership, preferably on a consulting engagement
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience applying good DevOps principles
- Experience with Scaled Agile Scrum development;
- Good knowledge of API-driven, extensible, loosely coupled systems
- Good knowledge relating to automation, security, stability and scalability in private and public cloud environments.
- Build systems – Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Automation technologies – Chef, Puppet, Ansible;
- Source control and code management – GitHub, Bitbucket;
- Public Cloud – AWS, Azure, GCP;
- PaaS – Heroku, Google App Engine;
- Containers – Docker, Kubernetes;
- Automated testing – Selenium, Cucumber;
- Operational monitoring - AppDynamics, New Relic, Splunk;
- Application security and Vault technologies - Hashicorp Vault, AWS Certificate Manager;
- Web / application servers – NGINX, Clojure, Node, Go;
- API gateways.
- Assess the current state of SW tool automation across the full SW Development lifecycle
- Prescribe necessary work to introduce SW automation to a client’s R&D organization through process definition, training/coaching and tooling enablement
- Architect the prescribed automation assets
- Lead a team to develop and deliver automation assets as well as train client resources in use and management of such tools
- Sell the next wave of SW Automation projects
- Influence training and hiring strategy for your consulting practice in the domain of SW Engineering Automation
Our commitment to you
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology
Call to action
Now is the time to become a technology disruptor. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
What’s in it for you?
With lasting relationships with hundreds of clients across major industries and a market-leading “Innovation Architecture” structure, Accenture is the right place to find your niche or to build it. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
All our professionals receive comprehensive training, covering business acumen, technical and professional skills. You'll also have opportunities to join specialised peer groups, to build your network and hone your skills and expertise. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply. We’d love to get you in touch with one of our existing team, to talk more about where you can fit in.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/06/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
- Bachelor degree
- 5 Years experience in DevOps
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 2 days ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.