- SAP Technical design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Maintain skills in SAP technical process design, setup and deployment;
- SAP technical strategy and planning;
- Create implementation project plan
- Estimate and plan all work effort relating to SAP Basis activities and Technical architecture components
- Manage technical architecture analysis, design, build, test and deploy for:
- Development architecture
- Execution architecture - technical strategy for printing, faxing, Batch scheduling etc
- Operations architecture – Backup and Recovery, Disaster recover, High availability etc, and
- Infrastructure architecture – Sizing, virtualization, desktops, networks etc.
- Define and manage sizing of the SAP solution and managing of process with the hardware provider / hosting provider
- Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP
- Manage 3rd party dependencies related to SAP environment
- System landscape design and management experience in operations and project scenarios
- Plan and manage SAP systems maintenance schedule
- Involved in planning and testing of the DR
- Manage all SAP technical changes
- Deep understanding of SAP best practice on Backup and Recovery
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Implementation, upgrade and support of the latest SAP systems versions, which are: ECC, PI/PO, BI, GRC, CPS, DMS, EP, SolMan all running on Windows OS and MS SQL DB.
- Experience on other OS and DB versions. i.e. UNIX , Oracle, DB2 etc.
- Manage day to day operations
- Manage distribution of activities to the team
- Able to coach and motivate the team
- Ensure team is aligned on expected deliverables and due dates
- Min 10+ years working on SAP
- Understanding of SAP best practice
- Technical professional with at least 3+ full life cycle SAP implementation, 2+ upgrade projects and 3+ support projects
- Understanding of the Business requirements AS-IS to be able to provide the TO-BE technical architect, approach or solution
- Able to assess and manage technical risks and issues
- Should be open to learn new products and take additional responsibilities
- Able to report both verbally and in writing to executive level
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and forward thinking in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication & documentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Have excellent client interaction
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.