If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Most of our people in Services are based long-term at a client location, an Accenture Delivery Center or, in some cases, an Accenture office.
Qualified candidates will work on SAP® for Plant Maintenance implementation and support projects. This position’s primary function is to provide applications and solutions consulting to the customer and project team by understanding, analyzing and translating those requirements to enhance, support and facilitate effective solutions through either configuration or team development.
Typical implementation project scope includes; preventative & planned maintenance solutions, corrective maintenance solutions, repair and refurbishment solutions, resource management solutions, master data management scope and content.
Seeking highly motivated professionals with excellent personal and communication skills and strong experience with the PM Applications by SAP to work as a Senior SAP PM Consultant.
- Provide clients with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, system build, testing and go-live stabilization.
- Prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyze clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to explain business reasons for utilizing functionalities and transform them into business SAP best business practice.
- Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), CO (Controlling), PM (Plant Maintenance) and PS (Project Systems)
- Prepare summary level presentations and facilitate future state system design and process workshops to obtain client acceptance.
- Perform and/or oversee; configuration of SAP applications, creation of positive/negative unit test scripts, and execution of unit tests.
- Train client staff on design, application functions and configuration.
- Create and/or support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing.
- Create and/or support creation of cutover plan and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for production migration and go-live stabilization.
- Provide status updates on assigned work to management and, when required, act as a project manager on small to medium-sized projects.
- Mentor and/or oversee other consultants assigned to the project.
- Perform in cross-functional team environments where strong interpersonal communication skills are essential. In certain situations teams may be geographically diverse or involve other implementation consulting partners.
- Assume primary internal e5 responsibility for the successful implementation under hard and fast deadlines.